الثلاثاء، 15 نوفمبر 2011

My note book


I hold my pen and write in paper          express all things in dipper
in my heart band all part                      in my life who make it sweater
when Iwas write the tears                    comeout and paper get wet
                            Idont know from where i must get
My sis ! mum community                    study frind or bro
                                less respect or ideas throw
Dream true star or moon      happiness or sadness for sure
I start to get who Iam          and loose frind cuz of rules
                         and let me alone realy poors
why u want hurt me pls               dont tell understand me
                           In that word u throw me to hell
My tears go through my check        Itry to hide it's kind of trick
Iam sorry to do all that but            you force me realy sad go away pls go
                                         I will be thing even so
every time Iget shock                      my mind is block is that u or its joke ?
Hey See follow the crew       but nobody will follow you
                               Be as u it's enough iknow realy tough
It's half hour make the end       what happen to us slap from wind
Cruch wow who support??        I used u do and be in court
but i will do alone with all my affort thx too be rough
Written by me :Salema alislam ^^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق