الأحد، 9 أكتوبر 2011

White Rose

I dream oneday knight give me awhite rose
Looked to my eyes and say with clear voice 
Take it Sema it's beatiful as you.cuz ur rose and rose like u
I wakeup from the dream and smile in my face 
?And said I wish Iknow him and where his place
 And said to him Thank you for the rose you are my knight
on the white horse
 But I wish it's not just dream and happen to my life
and do what kids do jump and also scream 
I will be sing all night crazy girl but delight
White rose it will be as my heart
pure and clean as the light
I will be wait you
I will be here to be with you
I wont disspear my knight
on horse and smile to me and hold whit rose realy merci 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق